In other news….
- Breakfast at Trade, near Spitalfields Market – excellent. Tasty menu, and lovely relaxed service. We’ll be back.
- Home via Leyden St Cotswold Outdoor for a crampon-friendly-yet-trekkable boot mooch. Maybe the Women’s Rebel Lite GTX, the spec and fit are spot on…. but pink?!?! Am I supposed to dress up as a sugar plum fairy before I don crampons for the Cordillera Blanca Traverse? And ‘Rebel’ – really?
- Curzon Mondrian (in the former Sea Containers House) for While We’re Young – 1.10pm showing ticket cost £8 in contrast to the new Curzon Bloomsbury (Renoir as was)’s £18 ticket for the same film, same(ish – still afternoon) time. Each. What on earth? Meanwhile, in the Mondrian we were the only people in their brand new cinema. Comfy seats. Decidedly non kid – perfect.
- Across the Thames and into Covent Garden to visit Cotswold Outdoor branch there. Boots purchased. Superb service from Ca’tia.
- Home to follow news of the awful earthquake in Nepal. Twitter #NepalEarthquake provided an invaluable source.