Better late than never, I’ve spent this evening editing and uploading my photos from the 5 days Phil and I spent in Serbia for Teodora’s christening (and my birthday), and writing up the highlights for Ben Haines’ guide.
Photos, by day, are:
- Friday 16 April – Belgrade and dinner chez Petrovic
- Saturday 17 April – Belgrade (and sushi)
- Sunday 18 April – Teodora’s Christening, and my Belgrade Birthday
- Monday 19 April – Bye bye Belgrade, Hello Novi Sad!
- Tuesday 20 April – Splendid Novi Sad
And seeing as I’ve just discovered that Phil’s at home in bed with a cold, time for me to return to do my Florence Nightingale duty!
December 2012: Following Fotopic’s demise, I’ve uploaded the photos onto Flickr – Belgrade and Novi Sad, April 2004