So, finally, my Morocco via Madrid – April/May 2010 set is “done” on Flickr, with mini diary entries composed en route.
Phew. A long job, particularly getting them (approximately) mapped…. It’s been lovely having Phil uploading his photos too at the same time.
Part 1: DIY London to Casablanca via Madrid
Part 2: Intrepid’s Colours of Morocco tour
* Day 1 (DIY day 3): Casablanca (arrival day)
* Day 2: Casablanca / Rabat / Meknès
* Day 3: Meknès / Volubilis / Fès
* Day 4: Fès
* Day 5: Fès / Midelt
* Day 6: Midelt / Merzouga / Sahara Camp / Erg Chebbi
* Day 7: Sahara Camp / Merzouga / Todra Gorge
* Day 8: Todra Gorge
* Day 9: Todra Gorge / Ouarzazate / Aït Benhaddou
* Day 10: Aït Benhaddou / Tizi n’Tichka Pass (2260m) / Imlil / Aroumd
* Day 11: Aroumd / Essaouira
* Day 12: Essaouira
* Day 13: Essaouira / Marrakech
* Day 14: Marrakech
* Day 15: Marrakech (departure day)
You may spot that some of the evening photos have snuck into the next day’s archives….. I forgot to adjust my camera clock at the start of the trip and I can’t be bothered to update all the EXIF data. Sorry!
Clearing the digital decks before my next trip….